doutuobao4004 2014-04-12 23:35
浏览 112
已采纳

它可能无法在Facebook登录中获取用户电子邮件?

Im with a problem using the Facebook PHP SDK to implement Facebook Login on a Site.

I use an email to identify the users of my app. SO, when a new user logins with Facebook I search if his mail is in the database, if not i create a new user.

The problem is that a small number of users (2 specifically) have problems with the login system. When i checked the database (in the "users" table), i noticed that they have accounts created, but wihouth the email.

The question is: Is possible to not have access to an email of a facebook user if he gave the permissions to the app?

If this is true, exist some kind of solution to use Facebook Login in a system that stores the user with this table?:

email | password | name

Thanks. Sorry for the bad english.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douweilaton2762 2014-04-13 09:20
    关注

Yes, it is possible that you'll not receive the email of a facebook user inspite of the fact that he gave the required permission to the app.

But chances are very minute (as you've mentioned too- a small number of users (2 specifically) have problems with the login system)

The reason for that? Follow this discussion- Register with Facebook sometimes doesn't provide email

Solution?

It depends why exactly you need an email. If its just an identifier for a user, you can save the username or id of the user (yes those are unique). Yet, this will just be an identifier- but since for the cases you are not getting email, you cant do anything else about that, right?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置