dourunlao1642 2013-06-26 03:32
浏览 32
已采纳

如何在Linux中激活Drupal Cron任务?

In Linux, we use crontab to run automations. So far i know only that system cron can make automated tasks. Now i found out Drupal has the Crons also. But, the Drupal whatever is a bundle of script itself only.

I so far realized there is no way to make a PHP script to be up & running itself, without System Cron. And also it should not be.

• So how does Drupal Cron get activated unless their tasks are registered in Linux/System crontab ?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dshyu6866 2013-06-26 04:05
    关注

Drupal cron is more of a psuedo-cron. It doesn't utilize the system crontab, or anything like that. Rather, it runs during the bootstrap process.

If your cron is set to 3 hours, for example, the bootstrap process (everytime you visit a Drupal page) will check to see if it's time to run the cron. If the time is >= 3 hours, the cron tasks will run.

This means that the cron runs are dependent on the visits your site gets. If no one is visiting your site, then the cron will not run.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line