douya8978 2013-05-26 11:57
浏览 69
已采纳

Google Analytics服务API(ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)

IMPORTANT EDIT: Found out that issue is caused by my web server (I don't know how to fix that) - tags changed. I use latest XAMPP.

I am trying to set up server to server connection with Google Analytics API with OAuth following this guide: Service Applications and Google Analytics API V3: Server-to-server OAuth2 authentication?

I have following code:

require_once 'google-api-php-client/src/Google_Client.php';
require_once 'google-api-php-client/src/contrib/Google_AnalyticsService.php';

// create client object and set app name
$client = new Google_Client();
$client -> setApplicationName("------------"); // name of your app

// set assertion credentials
$client->setAssertionCredentials(
  new Google_AssertionCredentials(
    "------------@developer.gserviceaccount.com", // email you added to GA
    array('https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.readonly'),
    file_get_contents("-:/-----------/-----/------/----/---------------------------------------------------.p12")  // keyfile you downloaded

));

// other settings
$client->setClientId("------------.apps.googleusercontent.com");           // from API console
$client->setAccessType('offline_access');  // this may be unnecessary?

// create service and get data
$service = new Google_AnalyticsService($client);

$ids = "ga:--------";
$startDate = "2013-05-01";
$endDate = "2013-05-26";
$metrics = "ga:visitors";

var_dump($service->data_ga->get($ids, $startDate, $endDate, $metrics));

Which causes HTTP error #101 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET). My issue is similar to: Service Applications and Google Analytics API V3: Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) but I have no other calls to Google_AnalyticsService().

I have PHP version 5.4.7 (XAMPP version) with enabled OpenSSL (enabled via uncommeting line in php.ini).

Thank you in advance for any answers. How to deal with ones like this (producing some HTTP error and stopping? Are there logs that produce any useful informations?)?

EDIT: Copying code from post: "Not sufficient permissions" google analytics API service account to me causes same error (no other messages printed).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douci1615 2013-05-28 15:11
    关注

I found way to deal with this issue. It's caused by Apache and PHP together - they use different version of OpenSSL.

• First workaround (one that does not work for me as I write it 05-28-3013) on XAMPP 1.8.1 (release date 30.9.2012) is to replace files ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll within Apache /bin/ folder with these from php folder. It does not work for me because mod_ssl can't work with PHP's DLLs.
    • Second workaround is to install other package. Personally, I switched to ZendServer which has synced versions of OpenSSL and Apache.

Of course you can always build your own Apache and PHP making sure you have OpenSSL and mod_ssl cooperating and in latest version.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码