dongmi5015 2013-05-13 19:55
浏览 19
已采纳

如何在Wordpress 2.9中检索外观>菜单?

In Wordpress 2.9, how can you restore 'Menus' to the Appearance section of the dashboard? I've been told it requires adding code to functions.php, since uploading a new theme, but almost all of the code examples I find are for 3.0 - 3.5 versions of Wordpress. I'm editing someone else's existing website. My first recommendation was to update, but they wish to stay with the older version.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxinjun3944 2013-05-13 20:12
    关注

You wouldn't be "restoring" it, you'd be adding it. IIRC the custom menu features (Appearance -> Menus) was added in Wordpress 3.0 and didn't exist in 2.9. It might be possible to hack it in, but it could be a lot of work since 3.0 was a very significant update to Wordpress core.

You will probably either need to upgrade to 3.0 (or 3.5.1... which is the smart option since running an ancient version of Wordpress like 2.9 is a huge security risk) or write some kind of custom plugin that will mimic the custom menus functionality in 3.0. If you want to try to hack the feature in using the 3.0 code you'll need to dig pretty deep into core WP code to do so and it would probably take more work than either of the other two options.

Adding code to functions.php like you are describing is for 3.0+ versions of WP where you enable the custom menus feature with a single line of code - this won't work in 2.9 since the functionality doesn't exist in core WP for that version. Your client needs to pick between upgrading or paying you to write this feature yourself - they can't expect you to cherry-pick random features from subsequent major WP releases and just "add" them in an older version of WP since they all depend on the updated core files to work at all.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 表达式必须是可修改的左值
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题