doujia4619 2014-07-29 13:14 采纳率: 0%
浏览 40
已采纳

Kohana / PHP-在将记录传递给视图之前向记录添加更多信息

Scenario: I have a view to which i pass a kohana record-set object, and view will go through each record and display its values in appropriate format. In the view i have to alert user with a message. This alert will only get activated if certain criterion is met, for example, view have to do PHP datediff using the date property of each record and see whether it is the best time to display the alert to user.

What i am thinking is instead of the view do the calculation, i would do it inside the controller. However, I believe it is a bad idea inside the controller to have a loop which iterates through each record and do the calculation and wraps the record inside a wrapper object along with additional properties specific for view. What i am looking for something like a callback in the model which gets called every time, a record is fetched. I can do the my calculations there and return the object. Is such an approach possible with Kohana? If not, please tell me what is the best solution to fit in this requirement?

Thanks for your time and attention.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongweiben5229 2014-07-29 15:03
    关注

Yes indeed, your suggestion is a good one and I use it all the time.

I assume you have a model which extends ORM. As an example, you could do something like this.

class Model_Example extends ORM {
        protected $_primary_key = 'id';
        protected $_table_name = 'example_table';
        // possibly relations, filters etc.

function should_message_be_shown() {
            if( !$this->_loaded ) {
                throw new Kohana_Exception('Should only be called on loaded objects');
            }

if( $this->date_created > ( time() - 3600 ) ) {
                return true;
            }
            return false;
        }

function get_user_message() {
            if( !$this->_loaded ) {
                throw new Kohana_Exception('Should only be called on loaded objects');
            }

return 'Hi ' . $this->user_name . '! This is your personal message';
        }
    }

The method should_message_be_shown() makes use of the class variable Model_Example::date_created. This assumes you have a table column called date_created which holds an UNIX timestamp. So in this particular example it returns true if the record was created within the last hour.

I have added a check to see if the record is actually loaded and throw an exception otherwise.

To complete the example, you can fetch and use the model in your controller and view like this:

class Controller_Example extends Controller {
        function action_index() {
            $records = ORM::factory('Example')->where('something', '=', true)->find_all();
            $this->response->body(View::factory('example')
                    ->set('examples', $records));
        }
    }

And the view file:

<div class="example-list">
        <?php foreach($examples as $example): ?>
            <div class="example-item">
                <h2><?php echo $example->title; ?></h2>
                <?php if($example->should_message_be_shown()): ?>
                    <div class="message">
                        <?php echo $example->get_user_message(); ?>
                    </div>
                <?php endif; ?>
            </div>
        <?php endforeach; ?>
    </div>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)