donglu8779 2014-05-24 15:15
浏览 56
已采纳

OO PHP服务性能[关闭]

So I have this app, a Java servlet. It uses a dictionary object that reads words from a file specified as a constructor parameter on instantiation and then serves queries.

I can do basically the same on PHP, but it's my understanding the class will be instantiated on each and every request, and the file will be read again every time. In fact, I did it and it works, but it collapses my humble amazon EC2 micro instance at the ridiculous amount of 11 requests per second or more.

My question is: Shouldn't some kind of compiler/file system optimization be kicking in and making the performance impact insignificant when the file does not change at all?

If the answer is no, I guess my design is quite poor and I should try to improve it. In that case, my second question is: What would be the best approach to improve it?

• Building a servlet-like service so the code is properly reused?

• Using memcached to keep the words file content in memory?

• Using a RDBMS instead of a plain text file and have my dictionary querying it?

(despite the dictionary being only a few KB of static data and despite having to perform some complex queries such as selecting a (cryptographically safe) random word from those having a length higher than some per-request user setting and such?)

• Something else?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douliao8402 2014-05-24 20:41
    关注

Your best bet is to generate a PHP file which contains the final structure of the dictionary in PHP code. You could then include() that cache file into your code or write a new one when the file changes. You should store it on the filesystem, no databases. You could cache it in memory as well. But I don't think this is really needed at this point.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大