doucuan5365 2014-05-22 16:25
浏览 28
已采纳

使用preg_match验证字符串格式

I have an html form with an input for a sales order number which should have the format of K1234/5678. It should always start with the letter K then 4 numbers, a / and followed by another set of 4 numbers.

I'm trying to validate the formatting using preg_match and I'm getting lost in the syntax of preg_match. From http://php.net/manual/en/function.preg-match.php I've gotten close. With the following code I'm able to verify that it contains at least 1 letter, some numbers and at least 1 non- alphanumeric value.

$so= $_POST['so'];
if (preg_match(""/^(?=.*[a-z]{1})(?=.*[0-9]{4})(?=.*[^a-z0-9]{1})/i", $so))
{
    print $so;
}

What is the correct syntax to use for this? Is preg_match even the best way to do this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzai6337 2014-05-22 16:38
    关注

Try this:

preg_match("#^K[0-9]{4}/[0-9]{4}$#i", $so)

Explanation:

The # characters are regular expression delimiters - they indicate the start/end of the pattern. The ^ and $ indicate the start and end of the string - this means that it will only match if your sales order number is the only thing in the string. The letter K means match that letter, [0-9]{4} means match a digit exactly 4 times. The i at the end means a case-insensitive match - the K will match either "K" or "k".

When developing regular expressions, I often use regular expression testers - these allow you to enter your data and try a bunch of different things to refine your regex. Google PHP regex tester to find a list of tools. Also, there's a very complete reference to regular expressions at http://www.regular-expressions.info/.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)