dongzanghong4379 2013-09-20 19:26
浏览 40
已采纳

可以将表单字段从一个站点传递到另一个站点吗?

Looking to simplify a form I fill out regularly that doesn't accept auto-fill. I need to pass information from a page to another site's form fields. Won't need to automate the submit because the page has a captcha.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqdtgiw4736 2013-09-20 19:39
    关注

The captcha may render it not possible, unless it can be called by a separate URL. If it can, you simply create a form on your site, simply copy the form along with the captcha URL to your site and change any URLs such as the action and captcha URL from relative to absolute, pointing to their URL and remove any autocomplete="off".

If the captcha is handled server-side so that it only loads for that form, you may be able to fetch the whole form with ajax and just include the captcha, but it could be smart enough to avoid that.

Also, I want to be clear that this solution is meant to work with the captcha and that I am against form-robots that pollute the web. I am also against autofill=off in 90% of the contexts it's implemented, as it should be reserved for login forms that are often public (such as library and university login pages) or absolutely can't allow the data to be stored locally (such as sites requesting SS#). In all other cases, it simply makes the site admins feel more secure while end users come up with either dumb workarounds like storing their credentials in a location less safe than their browser's password manager (like a txt file) or clever solutions like writing their own form or using GreaseMonkey.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 socket通信实现多人聊天室疑惑
  • ¥15 DEV-C++编译缺失
  • ¥33 找熟练码农写段Pyhthon程序
  • ¥100 怎么让数据库字段自动更新
  • ¥15 antv g6 力导向图布局
  • ¥15 quartz框架,No record found for selection of Trigger with key
  • ¥15 锅炉建模+优化算法,遗传算法优化锅炉燃烧模型,ls-svm会搞,后面的智能算法不会
  • ¥20 MATLAB多目标优化问题求解
  • ¥15 windows2003服务器按你VPN教程设置后,本地win10如何连接?
  • ¥15 求一阶微分方程的幂级数