douqian8238 2014-11-20 20:19
浏览 53
已采纳

Joomla 3.3自定义扩展允许浏览器缓存

I have recently ported a Joomla custom extension to 3.3.x that I originally wrote for 1.3 and have had running on 2.x for many years.

It is a standard extension that presents a list of records that show various fields for each record. The user clicks on one and a form showing the listed fields and others. User updates values and clicks Save and Close. The record saves correctly, but the browser does not refresh the previous page but simply re-displays the original. The consequence is that User thinks it hasn't worked, clicks on said record a second time and brings up form with correct (as in updated in first attempt) values. The now frustrated user blames programmer.

For very good and unavoidable reasons, at the same time I ported the site to Joomla 3.3, I also had to move from an in-house managed server to a Zen hosted one. I have several other clients on Zen and have not experienced this problem, so I suspect my user is right to blame the programmer.

I can't find anything relating to caching and custom extensions and the site setting for cache is OFF. The template uses the JAT3 plugin, but has done so for at least four years. There was an update to this as part of the Joomla upgrade.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douquan1953 2014-11-21 01:39
    关注

Templates using the JAT3 plugin use their own cache. You can check their settings if cache is enabled or not. Another thing that you should check is the error_log .

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?