dqask02082 2014-05-07 23:10
浏览 37
已采纳

将php文件重写为文件夹,而不是使用名为/ about的文件夹

My url right now is:

localhost/about/index.php

Result wanted: localhost/about.php But I want it to appear as localhost/about/ without having to place it into an about folder.

I'm quite inexperienced on how you would do this with a .htaccess file.

I found this idea online, but mine isn't using a database:

Example 3: The site has an unwieldy URL. How to clean it up This sort of situation can arise when URLs are long and complex.

Take the URL below as an example:

http://example.com/results.php?products=produce&type=fruit&species=apple

As effective as the URL is in delivering the correct content, it is not very memorable for the consumer. URL rewrites would allow you to convert the URL to something simpler and clearer:

http://example.com/produce/fruit/apple

In order to accomplish this, we would need the following lines in our .htaccess file (you can add as many section as needed in the .htaccess file):

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^(meat|produce|dairy)/([^/.]+)/([^/.]+)$ results.php?products=$1&type=$2&species=$3

Now for an explanation:

First the ^(caret) starts the expression.

(meat|produce|dairy): If we want to limit the options that can be typed in, we can specify the only values we will accept: in this case the variety of groceries. If anything besides one of those three 3 keywords is typed in, the URL rewrite will not take place.

The ([^/.]+) indicates that anything can be written between the forward slash besides the characters following the caret, in this case, the forward slash or period.

results.php?products=$1&type=$2&species=$3: Each value in the parentheses will be extracted and then applied to the longer URL in the substitution part of the expression. $1 indicates the first parantheses, $2, the second, $3, the third.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongquweng5152 2014-05-07 23:13
    关注

To remove the .php from the URL you can use this...

Options +FollowSymLinks -MultiViews
    # Turn mod_rewrite on
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}.php -f
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)/?$ $1.php [L]

just save it as a file name .htaccess in the root of your application.

This will allow you to use localhost/about as well as localhost/about.php both are valid.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私