duannao3402 2014-01-21 11:47
浏览 40
已采纳

如何在前端插件中包含公共资源3

I'm building a weather widget extension for typo3 6.1.4 using Extbase/Fluid. The extension skeleton was created with extension_builder

My question is : How can i include css and js files to the template ?

When trying to add a viewHelper i get this cryptic error

1297645190: Ext Direct error in "TYPO3\CMS\Core\ExtDirect\ExtDirectApi" with namespace: "TYPO3"
Try to clear the TYPO3 cache and / or use paramater no_cache=1 as parameter in URL typo3/ajax.php
Check also the following points:
- configuration in ext_localconf.php: registration key should be like TYPO3.MyExtension.Sample"
- URL typo3/ajax.php: namespace parameter should be like: "TYPO3.MyExtension"
- javascript: method\'s name should be like: "TYPO3.MyExtension.Sample.myMethod

I have another question closely related

Why does the backend module and the frontend plugin use the same template file ?

How to distinguish between the two ?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doudong2149 2014-01-21 15:06
    关注

For your FrontendPlugin you probably want to add your JavaScript and CSS with TypoScript. In extbase extensions this is normally done in Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt:

page.includeCSS.myExtension = EXT:my_extension/Resources/Public/Css/MyCss.css
    page.includeJS.myExtension = EXT:my_extension/Resources/Public/JavaScript/MyJs.js

As for your 2nd question. You specified the same default Controller/Action for both your frontend plugin and your backend module.

array(
        'Weather' => 'list',
    ),

So both are using the same action wich is using its template.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示