dsf6778 2013-09-20 06:58
浏览 41
已采纳

通过会话身份验证获取页面内容

I looked through Stack Overflow for similar questions but found only pieces of information. So my problem is this:

I want to grab the content of a page let's say : needpage.php (using file_get_contents() + stream_context_create() or using cURL() ) but the page that I need redirects me to a login page ( loginpage.php - <form action=*processlogin.php*> with user and pass).

Do I need to cURL() or file_get_contents() the processlogin.php page first to POST the username and password field, then grab the sessionID and then send another request to the needpage.php I need posting:

$opts = array(
    'http' => array(
        'method' => 'GET',
        'header' => 'Cookie: PHPSESSID=0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef'
    )
);

What do you think is the right flow? Is it possible that cURL or file_get_contents to store the cookie and then use that cookie for another page?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqiao2008 2013-09-20 07:13
    关注

curl_setopt() lists all kind of useful flags. Maybe CURLOPT_COOKIESESSION would help in your case? The documentation seems to claim so unless I misread it well.

If it doesn’t work, there is CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, which can be used to save cookie data to a file, after curl_close() has been called.

Then it can be loaded using CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?