dongzhi8487 2013-03-31 05:11
浏览 16
已采纳

我无法将styles.css文件还原为其原始格式

I cannot seem to update my style.css file found at my blog. What kills me is that up until a few hours ago, I was able to make incremental changes to the thing (rather than using a child theme).

However, I kept running into problems. For instance, I had a background image in the #main-content area. Once I updated the image (keeping the same name), it failed to show. Then I kept fiddling, trying to refine the thing. My problem is that there appears to be inconsistent behavior with editing the thing.

And So:

I have attempted to revert the style.css back to its original form so that I can learn - and use - the whole 'child theme' thing. Problem? I can't revert. I've gone into my FTP program, physically deleted the old styles.css file and then copied over the original.

I have refreshed, tried other browsers, cleared the cache within WP, and done everything I can think of. What's more, I've ensured that the code in question...

#main-content { background-image: url(gridpaper.gif repeat; padding: 25px; background-color: 0px 0px 6px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)}

...includes the fact that I've put the dang 'gridpaper.gif' in a bunch of locations, just in case I'm misunderstanding the url location wrong. I just revisited the site and found that the code I showed above is not actually there. My modified version is, which I've been working like mad to revert.

I've reviewed the file permissions and can confirm "666" for the styles.css file. I'm completely stymied and spent far more time on this than I should have.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dslfq06464 2013-03-31 09:20
    关注

Try changing the property:

background-image: url('gridpaper.gif') repeat;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在