dongou0524 2019-04-29 20:38
浏览 48
已采纳

OAuth 2用于在Google云端硬盘上移动文件

About a year ago, I wrote a bot, which wrote out photos from Google photos in folders using google drive API. This script created folders with years and months. It was convenient because they could be downloaded easily. Then I used an OAuth authorization, and I had no problems. At the moment, I can't do this. As far as I understand, the rules have tightened, and you need to send the application for review. This requires a separate site on which I will have a privacy page and so on. I do not understand what the problem is, I do not pretend to touch other people's files. I want to use the API for my purposes and my account. A year ago, I just wrote localhost (for the redirect link). Now it is impossible. I found this method, https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ForDevices but it has not permissions for moving files. Uploading only. Please help me. There must be some other way. I just need to get access to my google drive files via API, without any stupid checks. I do not have a separate site, I do not have an application for everyone. This is just a console script for me, but now it cannot pass authorization with rights for file moving.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshao5573 2019-05-01 20:02
    关注

I managed to figure it out on my own. The fact is that in order to use api, it is not necessary to wait for approval of a specific permit (in my case is google drive permit). For your own account, there are not even any warnings, and for someone else's account, when authorization is passed, the system suppresses that the application has not yet passed validation. That's all. And if you're interested in my application for moving photos in date folders, then here it is: https://github.com/devXpro/google-photo-bot

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。