doutan2456 2019-02-19 11:44
浏览 227
已采纳

从SP发起的登录发送用户名到预填充IdP登录表单?

I've implemented the OneLogin PHP SAML library and everything works well, but have had someone ask if it's possible to be able to send the email address/username from the SP-initiated login to the IdP.

You see, at the moment the user's login flow would be coming to a login form on my site, entering their email address at which point the login form would see how their account is set to login and redirect accordingly (or show the password field if the user isn't authenticating by SAML or oAuth).

So that the request has come to send the email address the user has already entered on the SP form so it can pre-fill the form on the IdP side, meaning the user doesn't have to type the details twice.

I understand this can be done with the <saml:Subject> information within the AuthnRequest, but I cannot see any way of being able to modify that data with the OneLogin library.

I'm probably just missing something really obvious from the GitHub repo docs, so can anyone point me in the right direction? Is it possible to add subject info to the request?

The code used to initiate the login from SP to IdP is pretty simple:

$samlConfig = SamlEntities::getConfig($idpCode, $applicationCode);
$auth = new \OneLogin_Saml2_Auth($samlConfig);
$auth->login();

The SamlEntities::getConfig just combines the SP and IdP information from the database and config files where they're stored.

So I imagine if it can be done, this'll be the place to do it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxinjun3944 2019-03-11 21:22
    关注

The SAML request doesn't contain a Subject. Appreciate you've requested the user enter their user id to perform home realm discovery, but that won't carry across to Onelogin in the SAML request.

However, this might work for you OneLogin - OIDC - Implicit Flow - login_hint

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)