dongsun5330 2019-02-14 08:17
浏览 52
已采纳

Pre_submit问题在Symfony3上保存数据

I have a crud of Companies where there is a field for the logo. My idea in the edit page, is that if in the edit form, the field is empty, keeping the logo that we had previously on the DB because this is a field required.

My idea was to get the data of the form previously to be submited and check if the field is empty to get the data from the database to update it with it. I have used eventListener, but when the data is submitted, it doesn't change getting null. I am almost new with this symfony version but I am not able to do this. Could you help me. Thanks,

/**
    * @Route("/admin/companies/edit/{id}", name="edit_company")
    * Method({"GET", "POST"})
    */
    public function editCompany(Request $request, $id){

$company = new Company();
        $company = $this->getDoctrine()->getRepository(Company::class)->find($id);      

$form = $this->createFormBuilder($company)
            ->add('name', TextType::class, array('attr' => array('class' => 'form-control')))
            ->add('description', TextAreaType::class, array('attr' => array('class' => 'form-control summernote')))
            ->add('telephone', TextType::class, array('attr' => array('class' => 'form-control')))
            ->add('city', TextType::class, array('attr' => array('class' => 'form-control')))
            ->add('web', UrlType::class, array('attr' => array('class' => 'form-control')))
            ->add('image', FileType::class, array('data_class' => null, 'label' => false, 'required' => false, 'attr' => array('class' => 'form-control d-none')))            
            ->add('save', SubmitType::class, ['label' => 'Edit Company', 'attr' => array('class' => 'btn btn-success p-2 mt-5')])`enter code here`
            ->addEventListener(FormEvents::PRE_SUBMIT, function(FormEvent $event) {
                $data = $event->getData();
                $form = $event->getForm();
                $image = $data['image'];
                if ($image == null){
                    $company_tmp = $this->getDoctrine()->getRepository(Company::class)->find($form->getData()->getId());
                    $data['image'] = $company_tmp->getImage();           
                    $event->setData($data);
                }               

})          
            ->getForm();

$form->handleRequest($request);

if ( ($form->isSubmitted()) && ( $form->isValid() ) ){          

$company = $form->getData();

$file = $form->get('image')->getData();

if ($file !== null){
                $fileName = 'company-'.$this->generateUniqueFileName().'.'.$file->guessExtension();                         
                // Move the file to the directory where brochures are stored
                try {
                    $moved = $file->move( $this->get('kernel')->getProjectDir() . '/public/uploads', $fileName );
                } catch (FileException $e) {
                   throw new HttpNotFoundException("Page not found");
                }
                $company->setImage($fileName);
            }

$entityManager= $this->getDoctrine()->getManager();     
            $entityManager->flush();
            $flashbag = $this->get('session')->getFlashBag();           
            $flashbag->add("success", "Company Edited Correctly");  

return $this->redirectToRoute('companies_list');
        }

return $this->render('admin/edit_company.html.twig', 
            array(
                'form' => $form->createView(),
                'company' => $company,
            )
        );
    }

For example if the name of the image previously to save is company122121.jpg and the edit form the data is empty, keep the company122121.jpg on the db. But the result is always null. I have checked the $event->getData() on the listener and the data is correct but when I get the data after isSubmitted() the data is null.

Result with dump listener and image after submit

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanci3845 2019-02-14 09:11
    关注

From the official documentation : https://symfony.com/doc/current/controller/upload_file.html

When creating a form to edit an already persisted item, the file form type still expects a File instance. As the persisted entity now contains only the relative file path, you first have to concatenate the configured upload path with the stored filename and create a new File class:

use Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\File;
    // ...

$product->setBrochure(
        new File($this->getParameter('brochures_directory').'/'.$product->getBrochure())
    );

So I think you should add

$company->setImage(new File($pathToYourImage));

after

$company = $this->getDoctrine()->getRepository(Company::class)->find($id);      

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle触发器记录修改前后的字段值
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP