douji6896 2018-10-16 23:15
浏览 232
已采纳

刷新缓存后,opencart 3.0仪表板错误500

Good evening people.

Im having trouble fixing my opencart dashboard and searching around is proving futile. Im faurly new to hosting and the opencart framework so please bear with.

I had been using opencart 3 for my webstore and was happy editing it through the dashboard. however, as I was dealing with an ssl issue, I read advice to clear my opencart cache. I did this by clicking on th refresh buttons for Theme and sass inside the dashboard. Now I can open my dash board! when I want to access it I get a white screen or error 500. I allowed errors in the admin php file and it tells me this;

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Scssc' not found in /home/cluster-sites/6/…

so I'm guessing I'm missing the Scssc class that's used for sass on the dashboard and without it my dashboard cannot open, My question is, can I reinstall or repair whatever file I need to reinstate my dashboard or rewrite the info (the Scssc class) that has gone missing since clearing the cache? any help would be appreciated as I'm on a deadline to get tons of products uploaded and the thought of starting again chills me to my core!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufei5537 2018-11-09 12:54
    关注

The same here. I googled and found related issue on github: enter image description here

About your issue: please double check your paths. Double check config.php in root and in admin.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么