dongzou3751 2018-07-20 11:27
浏览 25
已采纳

条带身份文档上传错误

The following error is appearing while trying to upload identity document using stripe API.The code is used is also given below.Please help.! Thanks in advance.

The php code that I used is

require '.././libs/stripe-php/init.php';

\Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey('sk_test_abc123'); 

$fileName = "success.png";

$fp = fopen($fileName, "r");

$file_obj = \Stripe\FileUpload::create(
    array(
        "purpose" => "identity_document",
        "file" => $fp
    ),
    array(
        "stripe_account" => 'acct_1AbC123'
    )
);

$file = $file_obj->id;

$response['status'] = $file;

Response is given below.

Stripe\Error\ApiConnection: Unexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com.

(Network error [errno 26]: couldn't open file "success.png") in C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\HttpClient\CurlClient.php:277
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\HttpClient\CurlClient.php(234): Stripe\HttpClient\CurlClient->handleCurlError('https://uploads...', 26, 'couldn't open f...', 0)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\HttpClient\CurlClient.php(196): Stripe\HttpClient\CurlClient->executeRequestWithRetries(Array, 'https://uploads...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\ApiRequestor.php(271): Stripe\HttpClient\CurlClient->request('post', 'https://uploads...', Array, Array, true)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\ApiRequestor.php(60): Stripe\ApiRequestor->_requestRaw('post', '/v1/files', Array, Array)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\ApiOperations\Request.php(56): Stripe\ApiRequestor->request('post', '/v1/files', Array, Array)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\stripe-php\lib\ApiOperations\Create.php(23): Stripe\ApiResource::_staticRequest('post', '/v1/files', Array, Array)
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\v1\index.php(318): Stripe\FileUpload::create(Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: {closure}()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Slim.php(1355): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Middleware\Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\libs\Slim\Slim.php(1300): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\stripe\v1\index.php(745): Slim\Slim->run()
#15 {main}{"status":"3"}

In order to confirm that the file was there.I used the following code

$fileName = "success.png";

if (!file_exists($fileName))
  {
      echo "Cannot find file.";
  } else {  
      $fp = fopen($fileName, "rt")or die("Unable to open");
      echo "b".var_dump($fp);
  }

And the response was " bresource(108) of type (stream) " which means file is there .Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanguzhong5776 2018-07-24 10:40
    关注

I have found the solution myself.The issue was with the TLS version 1.1 on local server.On Windows 10 OS you have option to choose the TLS version to use by following the below given steps. 1.Open Internet options from control panal 2.Select advanced tab 3.Scroll to bottom and there you can find check boxes of TLS versions.

Please note that this solution is what I found for my windows localhost. Thanks.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)