doucang8303 2019-01-08 08:48
浏览 136
已采纳

带有列的PHP中的游标分页

I am using Laravel version 5.2. As its having large amount of data, I am using cursor pagiations as below table having primary id and name fields

for page 1 -> select * from table LIMIT 10

For page 2 -> select * from table where id < $lastpagelastementID LIMIT 10

As the same way, if we sort by the name column, How can we handle this cursor pagination?
Is there any option to do this?

we can use Laravel pagination as Explained in

Laravel Pagination

But i need a Cursor Pagination as above. Can any one help me to find solutions?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doupeizheng3918 2019-01-08 09:06
    关注

You can install this package via composer using:

composer require juampi92/cursor-pagination

Config

To publish the config file to config/cursor_pagination.php run:

php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Juampi92\CursorPagination\CursorPaginationServiceProvider" --tag="config"

How does it work

The main idea behind a cursor pagination is that it needs a context to know what results to show next. So instead of saying page=2, you say next_cursor=10. The result is the same as the old fashioned page pagination, but now you have more control on the output, cause next_cursor=10 should always return the same (unless some records are deleted).

Pros

• New rows don't affect the result, so no duplicated results when paginating.
    • Filtering by an indexed cursor is way faster that using database offset.
    • Using previous cursor to avoid duplicating the first elements.

Cons

No previous page, although the browser still has them. No navigating to arbitrary pages (you must know the previous result to know the next ones).

Paginating Query Builder Results

There are several ways to paginate items. The simplest is by using the cursorPaginate method on the query builder or an Eloquent query. The cursorPaginate method automatically takes care of setting the proper limit and fetching the next or previous elements based on the cursor being viewed by the user. By default, the cursor is detected by the value of the page query string argument on the HTTP request. This value is automatically detected by the package taking your custom config into account, and is also automatically inserted into links and meta generated by the paginator.

public function index()
    {
        $users = DB::table('users')->cursorPaginate();
        return $users;
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么