dongzhenqi2015 2018-06-29 02:15
浏览 60
已采纳

Laravel - Auth陷入阅读会话文件

hope you're good

I was trying to add a profile table to my Laravel 5.6 project, and I'm also using the spatie\Laravel-Permission package. It was working fine, but after I ran some migrations (that have nothing to do with users), it started failing on the login. The curious thing is that, if I register a new user, it gets logged in properly, but never with the /login route (I'm using the Laravel's Auth scaffolding).

After debugging the project, I came up with the method that's failing, it's something reading the sessions:

MyProject\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem.php

<?php
namespace Illuminate\Filesystem;

use ErrorException;
use FilesystemIterator;
use Symfony\Component\Finder\Finder;
use Illuminate\Support\Traits\Macroable;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Filesystem\FileNotFoundException;

class Filesystem{
    // ...
    public function get($path, $lock = false)
    {
        if ($this->isFile($path)) {
            return $lock ? $this->sharedGet($path) : file_get_contents($path); // <-- The failing line
        }

throw new FileNotFoundException("File does not exist at path {$path}");
    }
    // ...
}

Once it gets to that line, the debugger stops, the browser doesnt get a response, the dd() function does not get triggered... I also tried to debug the sharedGet($path) method, and it returns the value, but back to the method above, it stops.

Also, the php_error.log file gets absurdly increased on every request (up to 500MB/request), so much that none of the editors I use can open it (SublimeText, NetBeans).

My thoughts are that apache may be running out of memory when reading the files, but the session file barely weights 1k, so it wouldn't make much sense.

Can someone throw any clue? Thanks

--EDIT:

I tried installing a fresh laravel proyect with only the Auth module and the spatie/laravel-permission package, and I noticed the same behaviour: it registers and logs users, but after logging it out, I'm no longer able to log in with any user.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan5151 2018-07-02 14:47
    关注

In case someonw gets to the same error:

I could manage to solve this by backing up all my projects/databases and reinstalling wampserver with the last version of php (by the moment of this answer, it is 7.2.4) and reinstalling Laravel (luckily the proyect was barely starting), which only updated vlucas/phpdotenv package from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 and phpunittest.

Whith this update now I can log in users normally, now let's see if it works as it should with spatie/laravel-permission package and the profile table I need to add.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒