dshm8998473 2017-03-20 10:15
浏览 41
已采纳

如何防止Laravel控制器方法处理没有预期参数列表的HTTP请求?

I am pretty new in PHP and moreover in Laravel. I came from Java and I am a Spring MVC developer. Now I am using Laravel 5.4 for a project.

I have the following doubt related to the possibility to create Laravel controller method that handle HTTP Request having a spefic list of parameters (as the controller method input parametes).

In Spring MVC I can declare controller method that accept only request having a specific list (and type, but in PHP we have not type) of parameter instead the simple Request $request object from which extract the parameters.

I think being able to declare the pameters list (insted the Request object and then extract from it) is much better because the code is more readable (you read the method signature and you know what it use) and also the application can not enter in a controller method if the user have not specified all the neede parmeters !!!

For example I have a request like this (representing the link to activate an account on my Laravel website sended on the e-mail after the user registration):

http://laravel.dev/activate?email=my-email@gmail.com&token=cce0452d95c358b5b3b97fec5662e12e

I don't wan't a controller method like this:

public function activate(Request $request) {
    if ( $request->has('email') && $request->has('token')) {
        $email = $request->email;
        $token = $request->token;
    }
}

because:

• Looking at the input parameter I only have the Request $request object that says me nothing about what this method will use.

• Most important I have to manually handle the extraction of the email and of the token request parameters and check if these parameters exist in the request.

What I desire is that if the HTTP Request doesn't contains the expected parameters list the method will not handle this request.

I founded this solution:

Into my web.php file I put this route:

Route::get('/activate', [ 'as' => 'activate', function() {
    return app()->make(App\Http\Controllers\RegistrationController::class)->callAction('activate', $parameters = [ 'email' => request()->email, 'token' => request()->token ]);
}]);

Then this is my controller method into my RegistrationController class:

public function activate($email, $token) {

echo "Email: $email"; // myemail@gmail.com
    echo "Token: $token"; // eb0d89ba7a277621d7f1adf4c7803ebc
    // do stuff
}

The problem is that doing in this way I can specify the request parameters as input parameters of my controller method (making it more readable) but the main problem remain, infact I can perform an HTTP Request like this:

http://laravel.dev/activate?email=nobili.andrea@gmail.com&XDEBUG_SESSION_START=14267

that is handled by the activate() controller method.

I really want prevent that this method handle request that doesn't have the expected request parameters.

Can I do it in Laravel in some way? Maybe can I modify this solution to obtain this behavior?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudao0660 2017-03-20 10:27
    关注

Yes you can validate the request, however it probably works a bit different than Spring MCV.

You can replace the Request $request in your method with one that checks the parameters with form requests validation:

See the docs for all information, but the gist is:

php artisan make:request ActivateRequest

This makes ActivateRequest file in App/Http/Requests with rules:

public function rules()
    {
        return [
            'email' => 'required|email',
            'token' => 'required',
        ];
    }

Then in your controller:

public function activate(ActivateRequest $request) {
        return 'Works!';
    }

It will automatically return errors if there are any in two ways:

1. In a normal request it does redirect()->back() and provides an $errors array which you can access in the code.

2. In JSON or API request it shows a JSON array with all errors.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)