doumaogui5937 2017-03-04 07:59 采纳率: 100%
浏览 58

Magento 1.9.3.2中的目录价格规则问题

I am facing issues with catalog price rules in Magento 1.9.3.2.

To replicate scenario here's the steps we are assigning.

1. I have created two Catalog Price Rules for two custmer types of groups "NOT LOGGED IN" and "SPECIAL".
  2. I have a product which has price $77.00, sku - product1

Now Rule 1 will have following set of conditions: - Priority - 1 - Applied to two customer groups "NOT LOGGED IN" "SPECIAL" - sku - product1 (SKU matches product1) - Apply - by percent - Discount amount - 54 (54%) - Stop Further Rules Processing - yes After activating only this discount rule I'm getting price on Product as $35.42

Now Rule 2 will have following set of conditions: - Priority - 2 - Applied to two customer groups "NOT LOGGED IN" "SPECIAL" - sku - product2 (SKU matches product1) - Apply - by percent - Discount amount - 40 (40%) - Stop Further Rules Processing - yes

After activating only this discount rule i'm getting price on Product is $46.20.

Now when i have both of the above rules active together, product1 should show $35.42 (as it should exit after rule 1 and it's value), however i'm seeing $35.00 (rounding off last 2 digits for some reasons).

I feel that many others might have faced this issues, and might have solution. Looking forward your help. Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanche5149 2017-03-09 08:55
    关注

I've just checked it, and I almost was convinced that it is an issue. But, I've discovered that one of the rules which come with Magento sample data made me an issue with the price.

So, I suggest to you to disable all other price rules and leave only your two rules. Then click on Apply Rules, and check the price on the frontend.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献