dr5648 2016-05-29 21:28
浏览 368
已采纳

如何将凭据传递给AWS STS GetSessionToken

I wrote a javascript file manager to manage user files on an Amazon S3. It uses the AWS Javascript API. Developed it using hard-coded IAM user credentials, and now for production want to use temporary credentials Instead.

My plan is for our PHP server to generate the temp credentials from the IAM credentials, via AJAX callback from the JS code to PHP via STS GetSessionToken. Seems simple enough, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to pass the IAM key/secret to GetSessionToken in the URL. The examples in the AWS docs all show something like:

https://sts.amazonaws.com/?Version=2011-06-15&Action=GetSessionToken&DurationSeconds=3600&AUTHPARAMS

Where I guess "AUTHPARAMS" is so obvious that I should not need any further explanation. But sadly, I do need further explanation. All I need from the PHP side of things is this one little call, so I didn't really want to install the whole AWS PHP SDK just for this. If I can just find out how to build the URL for this one call, then I can send it off via CURL and be all set. At least that was the plan.

Is there a way to call GetSessionToken directly via the REST api, and pass it the IAM key/secret, or is it really more complicated than that?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudouwd2017 2016-05-30 00:33
    关注

You need to learn about AWS API request signing. More specifics here. Note that AWS regions opened after January 30, 2014 require v4 signing, while earlier regions accept v2 or v4 signing.

Or just use the PHP SDK which makes it all much simpler.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line