dongyi1429 2016-10-14 11:23
浏览 91
已采纳

从一个表中选择所有行,为另一个表中的每一行选择一个特定值

Good afternoon lads, I am trying to make a page where I can check which bosses I did today. I have two tables (table with bosses and table with boss times). Now I need to show all bosses but for each of them I only want to show the closest time when the boss is going to spawn.

The select so far looks like that:

$timePlus = strtotime($currentTime) + 60*60*2.2;
$timePlusForm = date("H:i:s", $timePlus);
$userNametoLower = strtolower($userName);
$userTableName = "".$userNametoLower."_bosses";
$currentTime = date("H:i:s", time());
"SELECT `bossTime`.`ID`, `bossTime`.`bossID`, `bossTime`.`time`, `$userTableName`.`ID`, `$userTableName`.`name`, 
                  `$userTableName`.`zone`, `$userTableName`.`map`, `$userTableName`.`waypointCode`, `$userTableName`.`bossDone`
                  FROM `bossTime` LEFT JOIN `$userTableName` ON `$userTableName`.`ID` = `bossTime`.`bossID`
                  WHERE `bossTime`.`time` BETWEEN '$currentTime' AND '$timePlusForm'
                  GROUP BY `bossTime`.`bossID`
                  ORDER BY `bossTime`.`time` ASC";

The problem is that this select does not pick the next closest value from time table. I also tried BETWEEN and it also didn't work (some bosses got correct closest time but other got the second closest). Any idea how to solve this is welcomed.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douluanzhao6689 2016-10-14 11:48
    关注

I removed GROUP BY and changed the condition to WHERE bossTime.time >= '$currentTime' AND bossTime.time <='$timePlusForm' and for some reason it works

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!