douliao5550 2016-03-22 20:45
浏览 34
已采纳

[Symfony2.8] [FOSUserBundle] CSRF令牌无效,没有使用beta prod部署编写的会话文件

I've first posted my issue on a french forum, but i thought it'd also be a good idea to seek for help here.
I think i'll go straight to the point. I've deployed a beta on a server for a site i worked on locally in dev environment. I used Capifony and DoctrineMigrations. I'm using FOSUserBundle with a custom UserBundle inheriting FOSUB. Some fields are added to the User class, etc. Don't worry i didn't override the main views and there's no {{ form_rest(form) }} missing or anything like that.

Everything works locally, but as you can expect, on the server it's not the same. The app/logs/prod.log returns nothing, i tried to put a level: debug into Monolog config (app/config/config_prod.yml) but it'd changed nothing.

Part of app/config/config.yml regarding sessions :

session:
        handler_id:  session.handler.native_file
        save_path: "%kernel.root_dir%/sessions/"  

[TL;DR] There's no sessions files on the server about this site neither in app/sessions nor anywhere else. I assume the issue with CSRF token being invalid comes from the sessions issue.

No way there's a permission rights issue, app/sessions is chmoded 777 (same as app/logs and app/cache) with the right chown. The web/config.php returns no issue with the configuration. I don't know how to find the cause of this issue as it totally works locally and you can't debug on a prod environment if there's nothing in the log... Any idea ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsjlqkbpn029473708 2016-03-23 01:38
    关注

So, it was indeed an issue with permissions. The issue was related to Capifony. The shared_children are symlinks. And when you chmod a symlink, it doesn't chmod anything. So here for instance the shared/app/sessions directory was still in 755 which wasn't enough.

If you've a similar issue. Be sure the permissions for the shared_children in your Cap project directory / shared all well set.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目