dqouryz3595 2016-06-25 01:17
浏览 132
已采纳

需要针对PHP 7.0.3未定义函数的解决方法mysqli :: set_local_infile_handler()

I am working in a project where it is required to download a big file from a remote server which contains pipe separated data for about 5 million records.

After downloading is finished it's needed to load data into a database. Currently I have been working with MySQL database so I have not considered other options.

I use object oriented MySQLi and I call a LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE query. It takes between an hour and half and 2 hours to finish and I require a way to display progress and the only option I found was set_local_infile_handler method. Seems this method's purpose is to allow programmer to change the formatting of data before feeding it to the query, but being the only option I had found I want to use it for my progress purpose.

However all I get is:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method mysqli::set_local_infile_handler() in C:\Repositories\project\tools\loaddata.php:65

I am asking for:

• A fix to enable mysqli::set_local_infile_handler in my code
  • An alternative with MySQLi to show progress while data is being loaded
  • Other alternatives using PHP

I have tried a few ideas (only with a 100 thousand records):

• Changed from new mysqli() to mysqli_init() and mysqli::real_connect() but the only reason is because all examples with mysqli::set_local_infile_handler use the latter form.
  • I uncommented mysqli.allow_local_infile = On at php.ini file, however I had no trouble running the code with the local infile query before that, but I expected that might make the troubling method visible. I stopped and started the server by the way.
  • I called a second query

SHOW STATUS WHERE Variable_name in ('bytes_received','bytes_sent','innodb_buffer_pool_pages_data','innodb_buffer_pool_bytes_data','innodb_buffer_pool_pages_flushed','innodb_buffer_pool_read_requests','innodb_buffer_pool_reads','innodb_buffer_pool_write_requests','innodb_data_read','innodb_data_reads','innodb_data_writes','innodb_data_written','innodb_rows_inserted').

I kept all those variables because I haven't looked after each one exact meaning, I noticed only those variables changed meaningfully, but seems the last one might be enough. However I do this with separate files, I don't know yet if I can have two connections running in the same code and two threads to have the slowest running in background. In fact I was browsing for php mysqli callback function when I found mysqli::set_local_infile_handler reference.

I have been with this the whole day so I must had tried some other stuff but either I don't remember them or they are irrelevant for the moment. Thanks in advance.

I dont see bugs in code, it works without local infile methods, but here it is:

require_once("connectvars.php");
$filepath = $_SERVER["argv"][1];
$bloqIdx=0;

$conn = mysqli_init();
$conn->real_connect($mysvr,$myusr,$mypwd,$mydb);
// $conn = new mysqli($mysvr,$myusr,$mypwd,$mydb);
if ($conn->connect_error) {
    trigger_error("SQL".$conn->connect_error,E_USER_ERROR);
    die("Connect Error");
}

function countData($stream, &$buffer, $buflen, &$errmsg) {
    global $bloqIdx;
    $len = strlen($buffer);
    if ($bloqIdx%1000==0) echo ".";
    return $len;
}
function getRowsInserted() {
    global $conn;
    $result = $conn->query("show status where Variable_name='innodb_rows_inserted')";
    $rowsInserted=0;
    if ($result && $conn->affected_rows>0 && $row = $result->fetch_assoc()) $rowsInserted=$row["Value"];
    $result->close();
    return $rowsInserted;
}

$conn->query("truncate mytable");

$riStart = getRowsInserted();
$start = time();
$query = "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '$filepath' INTO TABLE mytable FIELDS TERMINATED by '|' LINES TERMINATED BY '
'";
$conn->set_local_infile_handler("countData");
$conn->query($query);
$conn->set_local_infile_default();
$minutes = abs(time() - $start)/60;
$riEnd = getRowsInserted()-$riStart;
echo "Finished Loading $riEnd rows from $filepath for ".round($minutes,2)." minutes
";

$conn->close();

By commenting lines:

$conn->set_local_infile_handler("countData");

and

$conn->set_local_infile_default();

code works but there is no progress info.

At http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.set-local-infile-handler.php valid versions apparently are (PHP 5, PHP 7)

If you really need to test the code the text file as argument can be something like:

1|one|alpha|C|2012-10-21 17:44:18
2|two|beta|C|2013-02-05 12:23:57
3|three|gamma|C|2012-12-10 07:18:09
4|four|delta|X|2012-11-27 11:51:32
5|five|phi|C|2013-01-07 14:03:29

And table script:

create table `mytable` (
  `id` INT NOT NULL,
  `num` CHAR(10) NULL,
  `code` CHAR(13) NULL,
  `status` CHAR(1) NULL,
  `registered` DATETIME NULL,
  INDEX `mycode` (`code` ASC, `registered` ASC),
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`))
ENGINE = InnoDB
DEFAULT CHARACTER SET = utf8
COLLATE = utf8_bin;
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douke6027 2016-06-27 22:13
    关注

You could just separate these into 2 different processes.

The first process is run every minute by a cron job and looks for the presence of some sort of trigger (like a tmp file). When it finds the trigger, it deletes the trigger (tmp file), downloads the large file, renames the file to a format that contains the total number of rows to be inserted, then begins inserting the rows into the database.

The second process is the gui. It provides the user with a button that creates the trigger (tmp file), then periodically checks for the existence of the download file. Once the download file is renamed to the given format by the first process, it can parse the filename for the total number of rows, then periodically query the database to determine the existing number of rows and present that to the user as a percentage complete.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错