drcb19700 2016-06-18 22:39
浏览 47
已采纳

如何检查shape:[]在json中使用php是否为null

I have a json object like this :

{"Techne":{"@Version":"2.2","Author":"ZeuX","Name":"","PreviewImage":"","ProjectName":"","ProjectType":"","Description":"","DateCreated":"","Models":[{"Model":{"GlScale":"1,1,1","Name":"","TextureSize":"1,1","@texture":"texture.png","BaseClass":"ModelBase","Geometry":{"Folder":[],"Shape":[],"Piece":[],"Null":[]}}}]}}

How can I check if the array Shape:[] is empty with PHP I only know how to do it with JavaScript but this matter needs PHP to be used how can I do it?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo1930 2016-06-18 23:02
    关注

You can use json_decode() and then access it's members.

$json = json_decode('{"Techne":{"@Version":"2.2","Author":"ZeuX","Name":"","PreviewImage":"","ProjectName":"","ProjectType":"","Description":"","DateCreated":"","Models":[{"Model":{"GlScale":"1,1,1","Name":"","TextureSize":"1,1","@texture":"texture.png","BaseClass":"ModelBase","Geometry":{"Folder":[],"Shape":[],"Piece":[],"Null":[]}}}]}}');

if(empty($json->Techne->Models[0]->Model->Geometry->Shape))
        echo "Shape is empty";

json_decode() will give you an object in this case, because that is how this JSON string is formatted. You can learn more by searching about JSON and PHP, there are plenty of tutorials that will help you understand better.

I hope it helped you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言数据结构实验单链表的删除
  • ¥15 关于#lua#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 什么设备可以研究OFDM的60GHz毫米波信道模型
  • ¥15 不知道是该怎么引用多个函数片段
  • ¥30 关于用python写支付宝扫码付异步通知收不到的问题
  • ¥50 vue组件中无法正确接收并处理axios请求
  • ¥15 隐藏系统界面pdf的打印、下载按钮