duanjianlu0506 2015-11-12 14:02
浏览 53
已采纳

动态创建表单并提交表单后没有POST数据

I am creating a little shop system for myself (learning purpose) using AngularJS and PHP, and I am stuck with the following problem:

I created a dynamic shopping cart and filled it on ng-click with some information of the clicked object in the list. I saved to a scope variable called scope.cartwhich is then shown by ng-repeat within the shopping cart table. I then also automatically created input fields which are hidden to pass them to the $_POST variable after submit. Because my POST is empty after submitting, I tried to use the ng-submit directive to create a json file out of the scope.cart array at the time the formula is sent, so I can then call it via PHP. But this doesn*t work either. Now I am stuck and have no clue what the problem could be.

However I think that the input field is empty even though the browser adds new fields dynamically in the source code, and when I hit submit there is the state of the empty cart.

Whats the best way to solve my problem and send the AngJS data to the server?

navApp.controller('MainCtrl', ['$scope', '$http', function (scope, http){
scope.submit = function() {
        var time = Math.floor(Date.now() / 1000);

http.post('../dampfen/cfg/orders/cart_' + time + '.json', scope.cart).then(function(data) {
            alert("Order successfully transferred!");
        });
    }
}]);
<div class="panel-body">
            <table class="table table-hover">
            <thead><tr><th colspan="4">Bestellung</th></thead><tbody>
<form name="orderForm" method="POST" ng-submit="submit()" action="index.php?checkout">
            <tr ng-repeat="item in cart">
                <input type="hidden" name="order[]" value="{{item.id}}" />
            <td>1x</td><td><strong>{{item.name}}</strong></td><td>{{item.preis}} <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-euro"></span></td><td><button class="btn btn-xs btn-danger" ng-click="removeFromCart($index)"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-remove"></span></button></td></tr>
            </tbody>
            </table>
        </div>
        <div class="panel-footer">
          <p class="text-right"><strong>{{cart.sum}} <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-euro"></span></strong></p>
          <p class="text-left"><button type="submit" class="btn btn-sm btn-success">Checkout</button> <button type="button" class="btn btn-sm btn-danger" ng-click="deleteCart()">Warenkorb l&ouml;schen</button></p>
            </form>

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsjfrkvn818747 2015-11-12 14:08
    关注

<form> elements cannot be child nodes of <tbody> elements.

You can have an entire table inside a form. You can have an entire form inside a table cell.

Anything else leads to browser error recovery that can dump the form outside the table leaving the inputs behind.

Use basic QA. Write valid HTML.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算