douman9420 2015-03-11 18:00
浏览 92
已采纳

在之前的Apache安装之后,Xampp apache将无法运行

I've installed Xampp because the Apache module that I installed earlier won't let me use curl. However, I get these errors as a result and I can't start apache from xampp:

10:47:30 AM  [main]     All prerequisites found
10:47:30 AM  [main]     Initializing Modules
10:47:30 AM  [Apache]   Apache Service detected with wrong path
10:47:30 AM  [Apache]   Change XAMPP Apache and Control Panel settings or
10:47:30 AM  [Apache]   Uninstall/disable the other service manually first
10:47:30 AM  [Apache]   Found Path: "C:\Apache24\bin\httpd.exe" -k runservice
10:47:30 AM  [Apache]   Expected Path: "c:\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe" -k runservice
10:47:30 AM  [main]     Starting Check-Timer
10:47:30 AM  [main]     Control Panel Ready

I tried adding the C:\xampp\apache\bin directory to the path and commented out the line that refers to the port used by the original Apache module (C:\Apache24\bin\httpd.conf):

# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
 # ports, instead of the default. See also the <VirtualHost>
 # directive.
 #
 # Change this to Listen on specific IP addresses as shown below to 
 # prevent Apache from glomming onto all bound IP addresses.
 #
 #Listen 12.34.56.78:80
 #Listen 80

Here are my path variables:

C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static; C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\PHP;C:\PHP\ext;C:\Apache24\bin;C:\xampp\apache\bin;C:\Ruby193\bin;C:\xampp\apache\bin"

I don't think it's gonna help me solve the problem but should I remove the original Apache directory from the path to solve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongrong7267 2015-03-11 18:15
    关注

You need to un-install everything given from xampp previous installation. And why is there an Apache folder in the c:\ drive? Everything controlled by xampp will reside on c:\xampp directory. It contains mysql, php, ftp, apache and the entire bundle of software in xampp folder.

Delete everything with the apache un-install tool first. If its not found, do it manually, make sure apache is turned off so you don't get permission error when deleting. Then clear your path vars relating to apache and other xampp software components.

Also run xampp un-install program, it will clean up your previous installation residue including settings. (Double check the c:\ folder and make sure there isn't any xampp folder, if any delete before the new installation)

You don't need to reboot your pc. Run the xampp installer again, you should be good to go considering you've un-installed previous stand alone Apache installation and xampp un-install and none of the folders live on the c:\ drive and cleared your settings before the new installation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?