dp20011 2015-01-16 12:39
浏览 72
已采纳

数据库脱机同步与在线服务器与PHP [关闭]

I would like to know the best way to make a system, or if you already have something ready on the internet that anyone knows.

I want to develop a work order system for multiple technicians.

I will have a responsible server to receive the technical work orders

The computers of technical'll install xampp package with php and mysql, it will have access to his screen to enroll their own work orders on a computer without internet.

When he connect to the internet, it can send that work orders saved to the server online

As is done today? tips? ideas? something ready on the internet that I have not seen yet?

And another thing is if you need to update the php files, what now? the system needs to update the files case suffer any change ....

So guys, my questions are these, as is done, the better way is also question of safety for him not to have access to the server based, it only just a connection to the server ...

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi1822 2015-01-16 12:47
    关注

The question is too broad, however I think you shouldn't use PHP for something like this. JAVA or C++ would suit the job better in my humble opinion. However, if you are forced to use PHP I would suggest you to use simple SQLite databases instead of MySQL or whatever. In this way the whole database is centralized in a file, and once connected to the Internet your script can send (manually) the file to the main server which will integrate the database in the main one. Updating your PHP is a "big" issue, it involves practice with remote file-handling. Usually, you compress your update in an archive on the main server and distribute it through a script. Another script on the client-side check periodically for updates, when it finds one it downloads, and extract files to the client, thus achieving your purpose.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 三种调度算法报错 有实例
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络