douguaidian8021 2014-12-06 21:32 采纳率: 100%
浏览 77
已采纳

来自(内部)wordpress仪表板的自定义CSS样式

I am looking to edit the css styles from inside the Dashboard inside of wordpress and NOT have to edit the php files if possible.

I know it is possible to edit at least some of the properties so my hope is I can edit all of them right within the dashboard.

MORE SPECIFICALLY How can I change the css states of links and submenus of a custom class? For example the a:active, a:hover, a:link etc... and ALL OF THE SUB-MENUS to custom css as well?

I have included these pictures to show you what I am trying to do and the present results.

MY CUSTOM MENU INSIDE OF WORDPRESS

enter image description here

CUSTOM CSS INSIDE OF WORDPRESS enter image description here

THE RESULTS

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duansan9435 2014-12-06 22:42
    关注

I am taking the time to give a little more details in gratitude for all the help I got on stackoverflow over the years, also giving a little more info for the newbies out there. We are all learning.

Here is what worked in pictures

1. I used Firefox and used "INSPECT ELEMENT". While on the page I did a LEFT CLICK and from drop down I chose INSPECT ELEMENT.

1. Then I clicked on the PICK AN ELEMENT icon, as seen in the picture and then I hovered over the element I wanted to edit, in this case a button in the menu. This gave me the class I needed to edit.

2. I went into my DASHBOARD in WordPress and made this change to the code. Finally I got the results I was looking for, which I also included in the same picture as well.

Although I have not figured out how to edit the sub-menus yet I believe I am on the right track and will figure it out.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE. :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog