doubian6241 2014-07-08 10:31
浏览 217
已采纳

如何在服务器上执行install.php

i am a complete noob to websites and thought the best way to go was just jup in and see how i go at making one. I spent 4 hrs last night trying to find an answer to this question to no avail if somebody could help me out this would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Question:

i have a freehosting account i uploaded a folder with an install.php application in the read me it states

"3) Run the install file YAS25install.php from your browser. The install script will ask for your database details and allow you to enter specifics for your arcade. The script will attempt to make certain folders writeable. If unsucessful please chmod these folders through your host's cpanel or ftp"

sounds easy however i have no idea how to run afore mentioned file. i can view the code if i want but thats no help and when i tried using the full path in another tab i get 404 not found.

maybe im not using the right path ?

thankyou for your time any help will realy be apreciated as im totaly lost at this point

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen3965 2014-07-17 16:37
    关注

so i worked it out i had registered my domain name with godaddy and hosted it on freehosting but i did not update Nameservers. on godaddy so was a small over site on my part thanks for all the help guys :)

how to change nameserver on godaddy:

http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/664/setting-nameservers-for-your-domain-names?countrysite=uk

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 人在外地出差,速帮一点点
  • ¥15 如何使用canvas在图片上进行如下的标注,以下代码不起作用,如何修改
  • ¥15 Windows 系统cmd后提示“加载用户设置时遇到错误”
  • ¥50 vue router 动态路由问题
  • ¥15 关于#.net#的问题:End Function
  • ¥15 无法import pycausal
  • ¥15 VS2022创建MVC framework提示:预安装的程序包具有对缺少的注册表值的引用
  • ¥15 weditor无法连接模拟器Local server not started, start with?
  • ¥20 6-3 String类定义
  • ¥15 嵌入式--定时器使用