dsxz84851 2013-07-25 10:48 采纳率: 100%
浏览 43
已采纳

自动为PDF下载添加唯一编号

I have a client that sells gift vouchers online - they currently have a piece of software they use to allocate numbers to certificates, so they can't be used more than once - when someone hands in the voucher they enter the number on the computer, this means if someone else has the same number it's not going to be accepted.

This is easy enough when their selling at the shop, but now they want to sell them online *using PayPal as the payment gateway). They have the design of the certificates, I just need to be able to do the following:

1. Allow users to buy via PayPal (easy enough)
  2. Re-Direct users to the download page (again easy)
  3. This is where it gets hard, I need every download to have a unique number on it somewhere - so when they print it the number it on it i.e. not just the file name.

This would be easy enough on a webpage, I could just add one to the number on every view, but ideally this would be in a PDF format.

I can use any numbers (in any order) from 100 - 10,000.

Does anybody know the best way to go about this?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanlun1955 2013-07-25 11:09
    关注

Firstly you would want to atleast add a check digit top stop people from guessing the next number in sequence. So $gift_code = $random_number . check_digit( $random_number );

This is not foolprof, idally you should generate a set of numbers from the existing software and go though that list. Store it in a db and mark them as sold after each sale.

For the PDF part, use http://www.fpdf.org/ or http://www.php.net/manual/en/intro.pdf.php Use the image you have of the gift certificate as the background of the PDF annd add the giftcard code as text.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因