dongren5293 2012-11-13 05:33
浏览 56

从PHP运行Python

I have a python script that runs as a daemon process. I want to be able to stop and start the process via a web page. I made a PHP script that runs exec() on the python daemon. Any idea?

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/app/public_html/daemon/daemon.py", line 6, in from socketServer import ExternalSocketServer, InternalSocketServer File "/home/app/public_html/daemon/socketServer.py", line 3, in
import json, asyncore, socket, MySQLdb, hashlib, urllib, urllib2, logging, traceback, sys File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/MySQLdb/init.py", line 19, in File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/_mysql.py", line 7, in File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/_mysql.py", line 4, in bootstrap File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 882, in resource_filename File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 1351, in get_resource_filename File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 1373, in _extract_resource File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 962, in get_cache_path File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 928, in extraction_error pkg_resources.ExtractionError: Can't extract file(s) to egg cache The following error occurred while trying to extract file(s) to the Python egg cache: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '//.python-eggs' The Python egg cache directory is currently set to: //.python-eggs Perhaps your account does not have write access to this directory? You can change the cache directory by setting the PYTHON_EGG_CACHE environment variable to point to an accessible directory.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumi6685 2012-11-13 05:38
    关注

Make sure whatever user php is running under has appropriate permissions. You can try opening a pipe and changing users, or just use apache's suexec.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码