douniani679741 2011-09-10 04:52
浏览 22
已采纳

条件注释只适用于样式表吗?

Do conditional comments only work for CSS styles and stylesheet links, or can they be applied to all HTML/JS. I'm asking because I'd like to display a specific message if the user is using a browser in which some functionality is known not to work/function as well as it could in others?

If not, is there anyway, via PHP + regex to get the exact browser that the user is using, as $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] seems to return a string containing several user agent names?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi9298 2011-09-10 05:00
    关注

If you mean stuff like:

<!--[if lte IE 6]> ... <![endif]-->

yes, you can use this in HTML too (eg. it is often used to conditionally add some extra CSS for IE6 fixes).

But I wouldn't rely on this in order to, let's say, tell the user to upgrade the outdated browser. Instead, I would do that on the server-side by checking the $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'].

The browser recognition isn't straight-forward since browsers tend to format the user-agent as they like; there are many libraries that use comparisons lists etc. in order to try figure out which actually is the browser/version/os by parsing the user-agent string.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog