downloadTemp2014 2013-11-01 17:23
浏览 206
已采纳

Facebook登录变得不稳定

I have been using Facebook login (PHP SDK) for a website for months without problems. Since a few days, we are experiencing problems.

Here is the code

$fbconfig['appid' ]     = "...";
    $fbconfig['secret']     = "...";
    $fbconfig['baseurl']    = "myurl/index.php";

$facebook = new Facebook(array(
      'appId'  => $fbconfig['appid'],
      'secret' => $fbconfig['secret'],
      'cookie' => true,
    ));

$user       = $facebook->getUser();

$loginUrl   = $facebook->getLoginUrl(
            array(
                'scope'         => 'email,user_likes,user_birthday',
                'redirect_uri'  => $fbconfig['baseurl']
            )
    );

$logoutUrl  = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(
            array(
                'next'  => $fbconfig['baseurl'].'?f=logout'
            )
    );
    if ($user) {
     ....try {
                $fb_user_infos_ar = $facebook->api('/me');
        }

catch (FacebookApiException $e) {

$facebook->destroySession();
            $user = null;
        }
    }

if (isset($fb_user_infos_ar)){
do something...
}
else{
show facebook login button
}

The problem we are experiencing is that the login seems to work, but after a while (most of the time even after a few seconds) the user is not recognized anymore as logged into facebook ($user is 0 and the login button is showed).

Has there been any change in the last few days to facebook rules or browsers that can explain this behavior? I have tried with both firefox and chrome with the same result. Since my PHP sdk was a few months old, I also tried with the very latest one with the same result. I also noticed that in the last version examples, "base_url" is not mentioned anymore, do you know why?

EDIT AFTER COMMENTS

After some hints coming from the comments, I have tried to debug what is happening; it seems that the token doesn't become invalid; in fact when I log-in again I still get a token generated hours before.

For some reason, however, sometime the user is considered NOT LOGGED (basically $facebook->getUser() is false) even if he is LOGGED.

One of the reason, as complex857 suggested, could be that facebook is having problems in talking with my site; in the last days I actually noticed a general performances loss in the site and after a debugging session today, I can say that the performances loss appears when there is a facebook activity involved. In particular I measured the execution time of this single instruction:

$fb_user_infos_ar = $facebook->api('/me');

and it is about 5 seconds; I have no idea how long it took before but I guess is too much; what do you think?

About possible cookies problem, what should I check?

EDIT 2 after answer

More details: if there are problems during the API call (catch part) I used to destroy the facebook session with

and that's why the user logged out. Sometime it is actually not needed to destroy the session (e.g. if there is a timeout due to a network problem) so I should handle the exception according to the error.

As far as I have understood, the piece of code that Andy Jones provided

echo "error code = " . $e->getCode() . " error = " . $e->getMessage() . "
";

works fine for a CURL error but not for other kind of errors (e.g. token expired). For example if I print out the exception when the token is invalid due to password change I get:

FacebookApiException Object ( [result:protected] => Array ( [error] => Array ( [message] => Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password. [type] => OAuthException [code] => 190 [error_subcode] => 460 )

)

[message:protected] => Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password.
[string:Exception:private] => 
[code:protected] => 0 ....

$e->getCode() just give me 0 instead of 190.

Here is the list of the errors: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/errors/ I think that a simple way to handle the process in my specific case would be: destroy the facebook session if the code is 190 or 102, otherwise try to repeat the operation. What do you think and which would be the best practice piece of code to handle this in a general way?

Another question: while logging the exceptions with $e->getMessage() I got "Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password." but I'm sure that for the user I was using at the time (my own) I haven't changed the facebook password. How can this happen? Is the same message produced even in other cases (e.g. when a token is at its natural expiration date)?

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsegw3424 2013-11-02 15:45
    关注

There are many things that may go wrong and you should examine the underlying cause and take appropriate action...

} catch (FacebookApiException $e) {
      $user = null;
    }

Currently you're simply destroying the session and moving on. However, the exception has lots of wonderful data. From FacebookBase.php, you'll find in the function makeRequest where it throws the FacebookAPIException.

$e = new FacebookApiException(array(
        'error_code' => curl_errno($ch),
        'error' => array(
        'message' => curl_error($ch),
        'type' => 'CurlException',
        )));
    throw $e;

Most importantly, you want to examine the cURL error code from curl_errno and the human readable message from curl_error. You may do this by...

echo "error code = " . $e->getCode() . " error = " . $e->getMessage() . "
    ";

Curl will tell you what went wrong with the explanation of the error code. For some of the more common errors, (6 = no resolve host, 7 = no connect, 28 = timeout), this may indicate a problem with your network connection, Facebook, or somewhere in between. Or the Facebook API could simply be busy and not responding quickly. The most usual response is simply try again.

If you're seeing an error code of 0 (zero) - no error - this means that Facebook the call worked correctly, but Facebook simply returned no data. This is an error with Facebook.

If you're seeing other errors, take a look at the explanation of error codes, and go from there.

The Facebook Graph API makes no guarantees on up-time. You should consider caching as much as possible on your end and handle errors as they arise. I know this is more work for the programmer, however this is the inter-connected world to which we're moving.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧