douti0687 2011-12-01 02:25
浏览 30
已采纳

PHP中的后台脚本?

I'm trying to create a script that runs in the background automatically and cycles through itself repeatedly.  I'm accessing a websites API which does have a limit on number of requests per minute (1 every 2 seconds).  If I try to have this run as a normal PHP page it would take 28 hours to cycle through all the information that I want to collect. 

I want to take this collected information and store it in a MySQL database so that I can access parts of it on a separate page later. 

Is there a way that I can do this - have a constantly running script execute in the background on a web server? An I right in doing this in PHP, or should I be using another language. I have quite a bit of experience in PHP, but not so much in other languages.  Thanks. 

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douershuang7356 2011-12-01 02:28
    关注

Do you have experience using cron jobs to handle background tasks? You'd need shell access, but aside that it's pretty simple. Definitely more efficient when you don't need to output anything.

As for language - PHP is perfectly capable. This would depend on the processing, in my opinion. Supposing the API you are calling fetches images and processes them, resizing and so on. I might go with python if that;s the case, but I don't know what you're really up to.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图