dsjswclzh40259075 2018-05-21 13:05
浏览 98
已采纳

如果Woocommerce中的所有变体都缺货,则显示售罄的灰色按钮

I am looking for a solution to a problem I have...

I have products in Woocommerce, with variations. If ALL variations are out of stock, I want to change the Add to Cart button text to say "Sold out" and edit the CSS of the button also (change it's color) BEFORE a variation is selected in the dropdown...

So here's a scenario:

I goto a variable product single page. The product has 4 variations:

CURRENTLY: The "add to cart" button displays (greyed out) and can be clicked before a variation is selected. An alert appears telling the user to select a variation. When I select a variation from dropdown, the button is greyed out if out of stock in that variation. If all 4 variations are out of stock, the initial load of the page still shows add to cart button greyed out and on click says to select a variation.

WHAT I WANT: If there is AT LEAST one variation still in stock, the standard Woocommerce functionality stays (Add To Cart visible, with alert popping up when clicked to tell them to select a variation). If NO variations are in stock, the Add to Cart button says "sold out" straight away, and is greyed out. (Before I select a variation).

The problem I'm finding is that all the existing code out there to change the add to cart button text is done when a variation is selected from the dropdown. I somehow need to check if ANY of the variations are in stock, (before they are selected) and then either change the button text to "sold out" if ALL variations are out of stock, or leave it at first load, and change the text only when the out of stock variation is selected.

I hope that's clear. Thanks!

===

As requested, I've tried the following code:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_add_to_cart_text', 
'customizing_add_to_cart_button_text', 10, 2 );
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_single_add_to_cart_text', 
'customizing_add_to_cart_button_text', 10, 2 );
function customizing_add_to_cart_button_text( $button_text, $product ) {

$sold_out = __( "Sold Out", "woocommerce" );

$availability = $product->get_availability();
    $stock_status = $availability['class'];

// Only for variable products on single product pages
    if ( $product->is_type('variable') && is_product() )
    {
    ?>
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
        $('select').blur( function(){
            if( '' != $('input.variation_id').val() && $('p.stock').hasClass('out-of-stock') )
                $('button.single_add_to_cart_button').html('<?php echo $sold_out; ?>');
            else 
                $('button.single_add_to_cart_button').html('<?php echo $button_text; ?>');

console.log($('input.variation_id').val());
        });
    });
    </script>
    <?php
    }
    // For all other cases (not a variable product on single product pages)
    elseif ( ! $product->is_type('variable') && ! is_product() ) 
    {
        if($stock_status == 'out-of-stock')
            $button_text = $sold_out.' ('.$stock_status.')';
        else
            $button_text.=' ('.$stock_status.')';
    }
    return $button_text;
}

This changes the buton text, but only when variations are selected - I need to check if all variations are out of stock and then change the text straight away.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuonao8429 2018-05-21 18:50
    关注

The following code will display an inactive greyed "sold out" button for variable products, when all variations are out of stock:

// Single variable produccts pages - Sold out functionality
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'replace_single_add_to_cart_button', 1 );
    function replace_single_add_to_cart_button() {
        global $product;

// For variable product types
        if( $product->is_type( 'variable' ) ) {
            $is_soldout = true;
            foreach( $product->get_available_variations() as $variation ){
                if( $variation['is_in_stock'] )
                    $is_soldout = false;
            }
            if( $is_soldout ){
                remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_variation', 'woocommerce_single_variation_add_to_cart_button', 20 );
                add_action( 'woocommerce_single_variation', 'sold_out_button', 20 );
            }
        }
    }

// The sold_out button replacement
    function sold_out_button() {
        global $post, $product;

?>
        <div class="woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart variations_button">
            <?php
                do_action( 'woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_quantity' );

woocommerce_quantity_input( array(
                    'min_value'   => apply_filters( 'woocommerce_quantity_input_min', $product->get_min_purchase_quantity(), $product ),
                    'max_value'   => apply_filters( 'woocommerce_quantity_input_max', $product->get_max_purchase_quantity(), $product ),
                    'input_value' => isset( $_POST['quantity'] ) ? wc_stock_amount( $_POST['quantity'] ) : $product->get_min_purchase_quantity(),
                ) );

do_action( 'woocommerce_after_add_to_cart_quantity' );
            ?>
            <a class="single_sold_out_button button alt disabled wc-variation-is-unavailable"><?php _e( "Sold Out", "woocommerce" ); ?></a>
        </div>
        <?php
    }

Code goes in function.php file of your active child theme (or active theme). Tested and works.

enter image description here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于超局变量获取查询的问题
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序
  • ¥15 求视频摘要youtube和ovp数据集
  • ¥15 在启动roslaunch时出现如下问题
  • ¥15 汇编语言实现加减法计算器的功能
  • ¥20 关于多单片机模块化的一些问题
  • ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?