dongzhouhao4316 2014-06-20 19:04
浏览 26
已采纳

当用户更改输入时,如何在PHP中不断更新变量?

I looked for answers to this question, and it seems that most people have a specific problem. I'm looking for a more general answer. I have a text box where a user will type in their name and I would like to have PHP constantly monitor the text box and change the value of the $name as it is typed or edited.

I would also like to do the same with buttons, and as different buttons are clicked, the content of a variable would change to match that which the button represents. Basically, is there a way to get PHP to constantly run on the page and gather information from a user as it is changed?

It seems like it should be possible, but my experience with PHP is limited, and I'm not sure how to begin, so I don't have any code to really show.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyingp82418 2014-06-20 19:15
    关注

This sounds to me like you require an ajax script checking for input changes(eg/ keystroke, on_blur or on_click for your buttons) and sending back to a php script that will update your variables/tables and return the new variables to the ajax script once they are updated.

1 - Ajax checking for changes on the page, and firing off to a php script on server.

2 - Have a method in your js that waits for the action to be completed and load the new variables into the HTML document.

Basically look up Ajax/PHP - Check username availability, Then adapt to your specific needs.

:)

Simple ajax script will be what your after, there are many scripts available for checking username availability --- As for a lone PHP script, this will not be possible as the PHP code has already ran on the server before the html document is rendered to the browser.

My first answer so my wording may not be perfect comment back if i have confused you more.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝