duanbipu7601 2014-02-06 10:23
浏览 162
已采纳

在Web应用程序中使用Sqlite

I'm currently developping an application which allows doctors to dinamically generate invoices. The fact is, each doctors requires 6 differents database tables, and there could be like 50 doctors connected at the same time and working with the database (writing and reading) at the same time.

What I wanted to know is if the construction of my application fits. For each doctors, I create a personnal Sqlite3 database (all database are secure) which only him can connect to. I'll have like 200 Sqlite database, but is there any problems ? I thought it could be better than using a big MySQL database for everyone.

Is this solution viable ? Will I have problems to deal with ? I never did such an application with so many users, but I thought it could be the best solution

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshuogai2343 2014-02-06 10:43
    关注

Firstly, to answer your question: no, you probably will not have any significant problems if a single sqlite database is used only by one person (user) at a time. If you highly value certain edge cases, like the ability to move some users/databases to another server, this might be a very good solution.

But it is not a terribly good design. The usual way is to have all data in the same database, and tables having a field which identifies which rows belong to which users. The application code is responsible for maintaining security (i.e. not to let users see data which doesn't belong to them), and indexes in the database (which you should use in all cases, even in your own design) are responsible for making it fast.

There are a large number of tutorials which could help you to make a better database design; a random google result is http://www.profsr.com/sql/sqless02.htm .

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 像这种代码要怎么跑起来?
  • ¥15 怎么改成循环输入删除(语言-c语言)
  • ¥15 安卓C读取/dev/fastpipe屏幕像素数据
  • ¥15 pyqt5tools安装失败
  • ¥15 mmdetection
  • ¥15 nginx代理报502的错误
  • ¥100 当AWR1843发送完设置的固定帧后,如何使其再发送第一次的帧
  • ¥15 图示五个参数的模型校正是用什么方法做出来的。如何建立其他模型