dttl3933 2015-07-19 21:01
浏览 29
已采纳

无法下载从PHP代码生成的doc文件[关闭]

I'd like to download a doc file when I click on button. Also, this doc file is generated from a php code.

I have the following HTML, jQuery and PHP code but without success:

<li><a href="" id="docFormat">DOC</a></li>

<script>
$('#docFormat').on('click', function(event) {
    '<?php' +  
        'header("Content-type: application/vnd.ms-word");' + 
        'header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=TablaSectores.doc");' +  
        'echo "<table id="sectoresTable"><thead><tr><th><b>#</b></th><th><b>Numero</b></th><th><b>Nombre</b></th></tr></thead><tbody></tbody></table>";' + 
    '?>'
});
</script>

When I click on the button, it isn't download nothing. I'm not sure what is wrong.

Any idea?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanlie1298 2015-07-19 21:22
    关注

it seems like you started new to programming ...

you must learn what is the different of php (serversided) and javascript(clientsided)... so the full system how it works

please read or watch tuts where someone defining client and seversided languages and webserver functionality... also the functionality of php and javascript good luck

and you use Jquery thats not normal javascript ... jquery is an extension look for tuts online -> ("$('#docFormat').on('click', function(event) {") for jquery you need to bind the extension .. there are free hosts online like google who hosting the extensions but not needed for your script :)

your code : first create an php file called download.php and paste this code: this code will now opened and start the download..

download.php

<?php 
    header("Content-type: application/vnd.ms-word"); 
    header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=TablaSectores.doc");
    ?>

this code is to open the download.php via click .. you must open a the downlaod.php if you will download the file so just use html :)

index.html

<html>
    <body>
    <a href="download.php">DOC</a>
    </body>
    </html>

learn more about this and you will start to understand how it works

have a nice start and i wish you luck .. :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看