duanbogan5878 2018-10-25 20:26
浏览 38
已采纳

使用php和mysqli [duplicate]将数据检索到变量中

This question already has an answer here:

i've been trying for quite some time already to get this working, but no success at all

I looked around many places, and by what i understood, the method im using isnt retrieving the data i want, but in fact, ALL the data inside the DB (despite there only 1 value to be returned)

This is my code right now:

$query = "SELECT id from produtos where tipo = 'Tubo' and inteiro_pedaco = '$tipo' and marca = '$marca' and comprimento = '$comprimento' and diaexterno = '$externo' and diainterno = '$interno'";
$result = $conec->query($query);

echo $result;
die;

At the code above im trying to retrieve ID from a table named produtos

And here is the table 'produtos' content:

id: 102 | tipo: Tubo | inteiro_pedaco: Inteiro | marca: Science | comprimento: 1000 | diaexterno: 1 | diainterno: 1 |
id: 103 | tipo: Whatever | inteiro_pedaco: Whatever | marca: Whatever | comprimento: Whatever | diaexterno: Whatever | diainterno: Whatever |

etc...

$result variable was supposed to retrieve "102"

After retrieving 102, i want to echo it just for tests purposes

However, if i can manage to make it work and echo "102", my next step is making an insert into ANOTHER table with $result content, which is "102"

I want to insert at entrada_produtos table some data with the following command:

mysqli_query($conec,"INSERT INTO entrada_produtos (fk_id, usuario, data_inclusao, qtd) VALUES ('$result', '$usuario', now(), '$qtd')");

Any help would be appreciated, plus, i dont want just some code working, i would like to understand how it works

If possible, try to explain any code posted bellow, it would be of great help, also, i want to make it as simple as possible, i dont wanna use like 10 lines of code just to retrieve some data into a variable (if its the only possible way, then there's nothing i can do, but go this way...)

Thanks in advance

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxin8383 2018-10-25 20:43
    关注

You need to fetch the results:

$row = $result->fetch_assoc();
    $id = $row['id'];
    echo $id;

fetch_assoc() returns the next row of results as an associative array.

You can then use the $id variable in your INSERT query.

There's no need to use two queries to insert this into another table, you can do that with one query.

$stmt = $conec->prepare("
        INSERT INTO entrada_produtos (fk_id, usuario, data_inclusao, qtd)
        SELECT id, ?, now(), ?
        FROM produtos 
        where tipo = 'Tubo' 
        and inteiro_pedaco = ?   
        and marca = ? 
        and comprimento = ? 
        and diaexterno = ? 
        and diainterno = ?");
    $stmt->bind_param("sssssss", $usuario, $qtd, $tipo, $marca, $comprimento, $externo, $interno);
    $stmt->execute();

I've rewritten this as a prepared statement to prevent SQL injection. The ? in the query are placeholders, which are filled in with the variable values given in the call to bind_param().

BTW, if you're selecting the row that you just inserted into produtos, you can use the MySQL function LAST_INSERT_ID() or the PHP variable $conec->insert_id to get the auto-increment ID that was assigned, you don't need a query for that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。