dqkf36241 2012-06-29 21:44
浏览 23
已采纳

在PHP中创建和搜索用户帖子

This is my first entry into backend development, taking mostly a design role in past projects. Im working on a personal project and have fleshed out what I feel is a logic of sorts. Just a few very basic user tasks broken down.

Core User Actions:

• A user can create a new posting

A user can find posts from other users by tag, date created, and other content. This is done in kinda a central search area. (Search string: "Dog Saddle", retrieves posts with mentions of dog saddels, dogs, and saddels)

A post's creator can be contacted from the post.

A user can delete their created posts.

I need guidance/suggestions with the following:

What data should I capture for users? What framework is best for the application dynamics I've described? (ROR, Python, PHP ect. I'm a one man team currently)

Are there open source projects I may gain reference from?

I'm very dedicated to learning on my own, and can make use of good advice!

Thanks,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousiyou1058 2012-06-29 22:06
    关注

Given the rather generic requirements you've outlined and that you are just entering into the development arena, you should try an established framework. That way you won't need to write everything from scratch. You'll still have plenty of control, but the benefits of many commonly used functions, classes etc that will speed up your development.

Give something like CodeIgniter for PHP a try. See http://codeigniter.com/. There are a lot of tutorials online to help you get started. For example, see http://net.tutsplus.com/sessions/codeigniter-from-scratch/.

What you've described doesn't suggest a particular language at all. ROR, Python, PHP--you could use any of those to create what you've described. PHP is considered by many to have a less steep learning curve than ROR and Python, which is why I recommended it. However, there are frameworks for these other languages as well that will give you the same benefits as code igniter.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。