doudu3961 2012-07-23 06:03
浏览 40
已采纳

将HTML / PHP系统转换为ASP.net

I am currently building a document template system in PHP/HTML and mySQL. However it only works in browser. I wanted to make it into a standalone software, for Windows. How can I make that transition to ASP? I am going to use MS Visual Studio 2010.

Is it possible to make the system into the that windowed box style? and of course I need to use database to store and call the data back. I just need a guideline on what to use and where to start.

Here is a piece of example of the document template. document template

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandan9680 2012-07-23 06:37
    关注

The basic answer to your question is that to do what you want to do, you're going to need to throw away every single line of code you already have, and start the whole thing over again from scratch.

VB.Net is a completely different product to PHP, and moving from a browser-based system to a desktop application is an even bigger leap.

No-one here is going to give you an answer that will really help you make the switch you're asking, because it's too much to answer.

A few small thoughts for you though:

1. You can install PHP/Apache/MySQL on your local desktop machine. If the problem is that you want to use the software without being on the internet, then you can run it locally on your machine. Even while it's still in the browser.

2. PHP can be used to write desktop applications. There is a library called PHP GTK which allows you to do this. It will involve a lot of changes to your system, but it will still be PHP, so it might be helpful for you.

3. If it's just the browser itself that's the problem, you could write a small desktop program in Visual Studio that loads the existing HTML system into a webview control.

4. You asked about writing ASP code. ASP is also a web-based system, like PHP, so it isn't suitable for writing a desktop application. If you want to do that, you'll need to use VB.Net. You've also used the tag "asp-classic" in your question tags. This is a very old version of ASP, which isn't supported any more. If you do write ASP code, it will be ASP.Net. But you'll be better off writing in VB.Net if you want to write a desktop app.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理