duansao20000508 2017-11-20 12:25
浏览 105
已采纳

实现我自己的存储服务的最佳方式? [关闭]

Let's say I want to implement storage server, which would be used as a place to store files, images, etc. from different websites. Something like S3, but only for my projects.

I thought about some API/Gateway on PHP, which would save files from those websites to appropriate server, but is it a good way? And should I use Webdav or maybe NFS/SMB, which protocol is more secure and fast?

Can you please give me advice how to create my own storage server? Especially I want to hear about appropriate stack for that, thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiang8683 2017-11-20 12:41
    关注

There are a number of projects for building your own NAS or SAN (I think that is what you're looking for). Look at the FreeNAS project for example. It does require quite a bit of memory though (depending on the size of your storage and the demands you put on it). When you want to build your own NAS, you will not need very powerful CPU's, unless you want to run apps on the NAS (FreeNAS provides a system for runnning containerized applications on the NAS, using it's storage) but you will need memory and of course plenty of disks, again depending on what your exact requirements are.

However, if you're simply looking for a place to store your own files and they are not extremely large or a huge number of files, then you could simply build a Linux server and push (or pull) the files using SFTP, it only uses OpenSSH and a single port, fully encrypted with minimal overhead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来