dpcj40970 2015-06-03 12:34
浏览 21
已采纳

使用Php下拉值选择mysql表

I am new to php...i need help. I have 5 tables in my sql database, I would like to create a dropdown that basing on the value of the dropdown, then a specific table/ view is selected..please guide me.. Thank you.

Below is my php script..

DATA QUERY By: Country District County/ Municipality Sub-County/ Municipality

//select database
MySQL_SELECT_db('edudata',$getconnected);

//creating query to excute on the MySQL dbms
$query="SELECT * FROM ;";
// Excute the query above
$erecords=MySQL_Query($query, $getconnected); 

echo '<table align="center" cellspacing="3" bgcolor="#d3dbde"     cellpadding="3" width="70%"> <tr><td align="left"><b>District</b></td><td align="left"><b>County/ Municipality</b></td><td align="left"><b>Number of Schools</b></td><td align="left"><b>Number of Schools</b></td><td  align="left"><b>Number of Female Teachers
</b></td> <td align="left"><b>No. of Male Teachers</b><td align="left">  <b>Female Enrollment</b></td><td align="left"><b>Male Enrollment</b></td>  </tr>';

While ($emprecord=MySQL_fetch_array($erecords))

{
Echo '<tr bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td align="left">'.$emprecord['District'].    '</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['County_Municipality']. '</td><td   align="left">'. $emprecord['No_of_schools']. '</td><td align="left">'.   $emprecord['Female_Teachers']. '</td><td align="left">'.   $emprecord['Male_Teachers'].'</td><td align="left">'.   $emprecord['Female_Enrolment'].'</td><td align="left">'.    emprecord['Male_Enrollment'].'</td></tr>';

}
echo '</tables>';

MySQL_Close($getconnected);

?>

After Applying your solution, with code below, In get the errors stated in the comments.

<?php 
 $getconnected=mysql_connect('localhost','**','**', 'edudata');
 if(isset($_POST['submit']))

{
  $mytableselect=$_POST['mytableselect'];
 //select database
//MySQL_SELECT_db('edudata',$getconnected);
mysql_select_db('edudata', $getconnected);
//creating query to excute on the MySQL dbms
$query="SELECT * FROM $mytableselect ";
// Excute the query above
$erecords=mysql_query($query, $getconnected); 

echo '<table align="center" cellspacing="3" bgcolor="#d3dbde"     cellpadding="3" width="70%"> <tr><td align="left"><b>District</b></td><td align="left"><b>County/ Municipality</b></td><td align="left"><b>Number of Schools</b></td><td align="left"><b>Number of Schools</b></td><td  align="left"><b>Number of Female Teachers
</b></td> <td align="left"><b>No. of Male Teachers</b><td align="left">  <b>Female Enrollment</b></td><td align="left"><b>Male Enrollment</b></td>  </tr>';

While ($emprecord=MySQL_fetch_array($erecords))

//Echo'<tr bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td align="left">'.$emprecord['District'].'</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['County_Municipality']. '</td><td   align="left">'. $emprecord['No_of_schools']. '</td><td align="left">'.   $emprecord['Female_Teachers']. '</td><td align="left">'.$emprecord['Male_Teachers'].'</td><td align="left">'.$emprecord['Female_Enrolment'].'</td><td align="left">'.emprecord['Male_Enrollment'].'</td></tr>';
Echo '<tr bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><td align="left">'.$emprecord['District']. '</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['County_Municipality']. '</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['No_of_schools']. '</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['Female_Teachers']. '</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['Male_Teachers'].'</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['Female_Enrolment'].'</td><td align="left">'. $emprecord['Male_Enrollment'].'</td></tr>';

echo'</tables>';

MySQL_Close($getconnected);

}

?>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongniuxia8650 2015-06-09 08:52
    关注

This worked the magic for me.

<?php
    $dbLink = mysqli_connect('localhost', 'usr', 'passd');
    mysqli_select_db('edudata', $dbLink);