dongqu3623 2011-03-31 12:19
浏览 20
已采纳

Ez Publish出错

i have an error when i want to install eZ-Teamroom

when i finish the eZ Teamroom installation, i simply run this command in my eZ publish root directory

php extension/ezxmlinstaller/bin/php/xmlinstaller.php --template=teamroom/installezteamroom --siteaccess=site

i have this error

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone _set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ' Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.3\www\eZ\lib \ezutils\classes\ezini.php on line 463 Error initializing script: database error: .

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douliang9057 2011-04-01 09:15
    关注

So, have you followed the error message and checked your PHP timezone setting?

If not, try the following: there is a file called "config.php-RECOMMENDED" in the root of your eZ Publish installation. Make a copy of it in the same location and rename it to simply "config.php" (if it doesn't exist already).

Then, open that file and seek out the "TIMEZONES" section (near the top). There's a line at the end of the section that you can uncomment, and set your timezone by it (via the date_default_timezone_set PHP function). So just check your timezone from:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

and set it there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求用stm32f103c6t6在lcd1206上显示Door is open和password:
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题