dongtuliao6760 2013-04-09 02:20
浏览 83
已采纳

安全的AJAX请求到URI

I know there have been lots of question about AJAX security. I've searched and read but am still unclear as to what the best approach is.

I have a very specific senario:

I have an application that is build on top a PHP MVC framework. I've turned presentation elements such as a "navigation menu" modular. The navigation menu module has a controller (sever side). The controller uses a model to retrieving data from the database and then it responds with a php echo of the data. I can make the http request to the controller using AJAX because the controller is routed to by a URI. I believe this is call a RESTful API. When the user clicks a link in the navigation menu a static content area is update with the data that was retrieved from the AJAX request. Lets say that I Make a different action in the same controller that is capable of writing data to the database. Having a publicly available URI that allows writing to the database is obviously bad. How does one secure the URI interface so that AJAX can retrieve and write data, but those individuals with malicious intent can do harm?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doww38701 2013-04-09 02:51
    关注

You must treat an ajax request as you treat a get request or post request. In other words never trust the user. You have server side control, ajax is client side so never trust "CLIENT SIDE" that makes a request(check the data, if data is ok then return a response if not return another response).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号