douzhan8395 2014-01-04 07:12
浏览 15
已采纳

paypal延长授权保留

I am using Paypal Express checkout and able to make Authorization hold on Payers Card, but it expires after 29 days.

Can I extend the authorization period with Paypal Express Checkout API or Paypal Adaptive Payments API ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhui4699 2014-01-05 03:13
    关注

You can use DoReauthorization to reauthorize an authorization and get more time. What you may need to do is run the original Express Checkout as an order, which confirms the funds are available but actually doesn't place a hold. Then within 29 days from that order being created you can authorize to actually hold the funds, but of course the authorization could fail at that point if the funds aren't available anymore (since they weren't held).

I know there are limitations with simply running an Authorization and DoReauthorization, but I'm having trouble tracking down the details in PayPal's new documentation. If I remember correctly you can run DoReauthorization any time within the 29 days, but again, the funds still aren't guaranteed that point. In fact, if I remember right, even a regular Authorization is only guaranteed for 3 days and you would need to run the reauth within that 3 days to buy an additional 3 days of guaranteed funds availability.

Outside of those 3 day periods the authorizations are good for 29 days, but it's possible funds aren't available.

If I can track down the details I'll post then. They used to be in the detailed PDF documentation that PayPal had on their old site, but now they've moved all that to this new site with HTML docs and they're not as detailed. Sort of frustrating.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎样才能让鼠标沿着线条的中心线轨迹移动
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题