dongluanban3536 2010-09-04 09:13
浏览 35
已采纳

ob_get_level()从1级开始

Having a few problems with output buffering. Mainly, I'm trying to run output buffering with the ob_gzhandler callback, but it keeps telling me its using an unsupported compression type. Everything is enabled, and I believe the problem is that running ob_get_level() at the start of my script produces a level of 1. php.ini has my output_buffering set to 4096.

If I run something like:

while(ob_get_level() > 0){
   ob_end_clean();
}

Then I can successfully run ob_start() with the ob_gzhandler callback. But I'm wondering if it should be a problem. During my script I make calls to ob_clean() at various points as I'm avoiding stacking too many buffers as I've read this can increase performance. I'm just unsure as to what I should be doing here.

Cheers.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyangcheng4965 2010-09-04 09:19
    关注

You have output buffering enabled by default (see the docs) - that basically means that every PHP script starts with ob_start().

If you want to disable the default OB for all PHP scripts, in your php.ini, set output_buffering = Off.

If you only want to disable the default OB for this specific script, use the while loop - it's quite correct.

As for the ob_clean - are you sure you want to delete the output that's in your buffer? IMO it's not really necessary, unless you are seeing significant slow page loads. Don't worry about optimizing that (at least not now).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化